Monday, April 11, 2011

Tony Blair for Lunch

I went to meet my friend Michelle for lunch today to discuss our Thailand plans. She suggested a place next to where she works called Jones the Grocer. I thought I'd be some crappy supermarket fastfood or something.

I was wrong...

Cafe_Ambience2.jpg

It was actually quite nice. We were there around lunch break for all those business people that worked a couple of blocks away. The place was filled with expats, all in their suits and ties. 

Michelle was wondering why it was THAT crowded. It was usually crowded but today was just insanely packed. 

Well, the reason was, just like I was there having lunch with my good friend Michelle, Tony Blair was also there having lunch with his good friend Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed, the crown prince of the Abu Dhabi. 

I picked up my phone and texted my friend, who replied, "Go tell him that Saddam Hussein is working in Shakespeare."

No comments:

Post a Comment